Fairview Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.94 sq mi (93.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.53 sq mi (92.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.41 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.14%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||19.6/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61432, 61520, 61531, 61544|
|GNIS feature ID||0428988|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.94 square miles (93.1 km2), of which 35.53 square miles (92.0 km2) (or 98.86%) is land and 0.41 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.14%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these five cemeteries: Coal Creek, Fairview, Lyons, Markley and Shumaker.
- Farmington Central Community Unit School District 265
- Spoon River Valley Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Fairview Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Chestnut Township, Knox County||Maquon Township, Knox County||Salem Township, Knox County|
|Young Hickory Township||Farmington Township|
|Deerfield Township||Joshua Township||Canton Township|