|Occupation||Actor, director, screenwriter|
|Years active||1980–1991, 1997–present|
|Relatives||Rehman (Indian film actor)|
Faisal Rehman commonly known as Faisal is a Pakistani film and television actor, writer and director. He has worked in 36 films and many television shows.
Faisal Rehman's ancestors hail from Afghanistan with roots in the Mohammadzai clan of Kabul belonging to Barakzai branch of the Durrani confederacy. His ancestors moved to India in 1905 during British Raj. He is a nephew of noted Bollywood actor, Rehman, and his brother Fasih Ur Rehman is a classical dancer, their father is cinematographer Massud-ur-Rehman.
Faisal did his secondary schooling at St. Anthony High School Lahore. He was only a 14-year-old boy when he landed his first role in Nazar-ul-Islam's film Nahi Abhi Nahi, also starring famous film actress Shabnam.
He is also one of the founding members of "The Actors' Collective (ACT)", an association of actors, including film, theatre and televisions artists in Pakistan, established in 2009 and based in Lahore.
|1980||Nahin Abhi Nahin|
|1981||Ye Zamana Aur Hay|
|Biwi Ho To Aisee|
|Jeene Nahin Doonge|
|qasam munnay ki|
|Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein|
- 1980: Nahin Abhi Nahin - best known for his role as Mani
- 1981: Aladdin, Yeh Zamana Aur Hay
- 1982: Biwi Ho To Aisee
- 1983: Nadani (Pakistan-Bangladesh joint venture film), Tina
- 1984: Love Story, Miss Colombo, Doorian
- 1985: Aaposh, Mehek, Naraaz, Jeenay Nahi Doon Gee, Palkon Ki Chaon Main
- 1986: Dhanak, Miss Singapore, Beqarar, Baat Baan Jay
- 1987: Girebaan, Qasam Munnay Ki
- 1988: Chakkar, Bazar-e-Husn
- 1991: Aandhi, Piyaar Aur Pasa
- 1999: Ghadaar, Guns and Roses - Ik Junoon
- 2014: Kanebaaz, Bawanshah
|1999||Amma Abba Aur Ali|
|Laal Baig||Doctor Sahab|
|2007||Manay Na Yeh Dill||Hum TV|
|1997||Shahpar||Flt Lt Hassan||PAF Drama|
|2000||Aur Zindagi Badalti Hai||Shehryar||PTV|
|2007||Maanay Na Ye Dil||Hum TV|
|Qissa-e-Ulfat||Himself||Mini-series on Aaj TV. Rehman played a novel reader along with Jia Ali.|
|Butter Flies||Faisal||Hum TV|
|Aik Lamha Chahiye||Ahmar||ATV|
|Chemistry||Professor Waqar||Geo TV|
|Aye Ishq Hamein Barbaad Na Kar||Imran||ARY Digital|
|2011||Badtameez||Javed Hayatt||ARY DIgital|
|2012||Zard Mausam||Waqar ul Hasan||Hum TV|
|Coke Kahani||Mir Asfand Jehangir||Hum TV, PTV, Urdu 1|
|2013–2014||Ranjish Hi Sahi||Kamal Hassan||Geo TV|
|2015–2016||Tere Baghair||Hum TV|
|2018||Kaisi Aurat Houn Main||Moiz||Hum TV|
|Wafa Lazim To Nahin||TV one|
As a writer and director
- 2002: Kaali Shalwar – Rehman was the Co-writer and director for this film along with Bilal Minto. This telefilm is an adaptation of Sadat Manto's work and was produced for Indus TV.
- 2004: Javaid Shampoo – Screened at 4th KaraFilm Festival received Ciepie for Special Jurors' Selection. The telefilm was also screened at Rafi Peer World Performing Arts Festival.
- 2009: HOME...written and directed...hum TV
- 2003 Indus Telefilm Festival third Winner: Best TV Film and Director for World Ka Center
- 2005 The 1st Indus Drama Awards: Nominated for Best Actor Drama Series
- 2006 Lux Style Awards: Best PTV Actor in a Leading Role for Batain Dil Ki
- Ismael Shah, the first dancing hero of Pakistan
- "FAME launched at Depilex to help quake victims". Daily Times. 28 October 2005. Archived from the original on 23 October 2012.
- "The Dancing Afghan". Indian Express. 23 January 2005. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "On Ibn-e-Insha and Nazarul Islam's death anniversaries". Pakistan Today. 13 January 2011.
- "Actors' association to improve entertainment standards". Daily Times. 19 January 2009. Archived from the original on 23 October 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 November 2012. Retrieved 4 December 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)