From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fait accompli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fait Accompli may refer to:
- Fait accompli, a French phrase commonly used to describe an action which is completed before those affected by it are in a position to query or reverse it
- fait accompli, the blog of Nick Piombino
- Fait Accompli, a racehorse, the 1972 winner of the Perth Cup
- Fait Accompli (film), a 1998 film by Andrzej Sekuła
- "Fait Accompli", an episode of the TV series Alias
- Fait Accompli, a 2003 album by Spencer P. Jones
- Fait Accompli (album), a 2014 album by Canibus
- "Faît Accompli" (Curve song), 1992
- "Fait accompli" (BAO song), 2007
- "Fait Accompli", a 1989 promotional single by Yukihiro Takahashi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fait Accompli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.