Faith Theological Seminary
|President||Norman J. Manohar|
Faith Theological Seminary is a conservative, evangelical Christian seminary in Baltimore, Maryland. It was founded in 1937 in Wilmington, Delaware, moved to Philadelphia in 1952, and then moved to its current location in Maryland in 2004.
Faith Theological Seminary offers a Bachelor of Arts in Religion, a Master of Divinity, a Doctor of Ministry, and a Doctor of Theology degree. The institution is accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- "The Design and History of Faith Theological Seminary". Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Wenig, Scott (November 2010). "A Man for All Evangelicals". Christianity Today. 54 (11): 50.
- Todd Hertz (June 1, 2002). "Influential Teacher and Leader Kenneth Kantzer Dies". Christianity Today. Retrieved January 27, 2011.
- "Allan A. MacRae Papers". PCA Historical Society. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- Quek Suan Yew. "Our History". Calvary Pandan Bible-Presbyterian Church. Archived from the original on 29 March 2015. Retrieved 4 September 2015.