From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Faithfull may refer to:
- Emily Faithfull, founder of The Victoria Press
- Lilian Faithfull CBE (1865-1952), an English teacher, headmistress, women's rights advocate, magistrate, social worker and humanitarian
- Lucy Faithfull, Baroness Faithfull, a British social worker
- Marianne Faithfull, British singer and actress
- Valentine Faithfull (1820–1894), British clergyman and cricketer
- Faithfull Majesty (Rex Fidelissimus), a sobriquet attached to the Portuguese monarchy
- Faithfull, a song by Pearl Jam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faithfull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.