|Unknown (estimated 2,500 km)|
The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps unveiled the missile during the Holy Prophet wargames on March 31, 2006. Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force commander Gen. Hossein Salami announced on television "the successful test-firing of a new missile with greater technical and tactical capabilities than those previously produced". He also said that the missile would carry three warheads, and that each warhead would be capable of hitting its target precisely. He did not specify the missile's range, which can vary with the payload.
- Military of Iran
- Air Force of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution
- Iranian military industry
- Current Equipment of the Iranian Army
- Ali Akbar Dareini (April 1, 2006). "Iran test-fires missile that can avoid radar". The San Diego Union-Tribune. Associate Press. Retrieved 2006-08-03.
- "Iran testfires missile". The Hindu. Associated Press. 1 April 2006.
- "Iran Test-Fires Another 'Top Secret' Missile". Fox News. Associated Press. 5 April 2006.
- "Iran Says New Missile Test Successful". Military.com. Associated Press. 3 April 2006.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|