Falaknuma railway station
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Indian Railway Station|
|Zone(s)||South Central Railway zone|
This is one of the oldest stations in the Hyderabad built by the Nizams.
Falaknuma station is near to Falaknuma palace. For the people who stay in Jangammet, Chandrayangutta and Engin Bowli is nearer station to go Secundrabad and Shamshabad.
MMTS trains will start from Falaknuma and it goes till Secunderabad. This station serves lot of poor people who can not afford any kind of vehicles.
Many Students and employees use this service.
Hyderabad has very good public transportation like RTC Bus service Railway service which serves a common man needs.
Most of the people in Hyderabad depend on public transportation.
- South Central Railway zone
- Secunderabad Junction railway station
- Hyderabad Deccan railway station
- Begumpet railway station
- Lingampally railway station
- Kacheguda railway station
- Malkajgiri railway station
- MMTS Timings as per South Central Railway
- MMTS Train Timings
- Falaknuma to Lingampally MMTS Train Timings
- Falaknuma to Hyderabad MMTS Train Timings
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|