Falcon Patrol II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Genre(s)||Shoot 'em up|
Falcon Patrol II is a shoot-'em-up situated in a landscape resembling Egypt or the Middle East. The player controls a jet fighter and has to destroy a set number of enemy helicopters in order to clear a level. The helicopters come in three forms:
- an unarmed transport helicopter that lays missile turrets and radar interference devices on the ground.
- escorts the transport helicopters and shoots at your fighter.
- a fast combat helicopter that goes right after your fighter.
- Falcon Patrol II at C64 Wiki (in German)
- Falcon Patrol II at Lemon64
- Falcon Patrol II at MobyGames
- Falcon Patrol 2 at SpectrumComputing.co.uk
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|