Falcon Patrol II
|Platform(s)||Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum|
|Genre(s)||Shoot 'em up|
Falcon Patrol II is a shoot-'em-up situated in a landscape resembling Egypt or the Middle East. The player controls a jet fighter and has to destroy a set number of enemy helicopters in order to clear a level. The helicopters come in three forms:
- an unarmed transport helicopter that lays missile turrets and radar interference devices on the ground.
- escorts the transport helicopters and shoots at your fighter.
- a fast combat helicopter that goes right after your fighter.
- "The Giant List of Classic Game Programmers". dadgum.com.
- Falcon Patrol II at C64 Wiki (in German)
- Falcon Patrol II at Lemon64
- Falcon Patrol 2 at SpectrumComputing.co.uk
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|