Falcon Village, Texas
|Falcon Village, Texas|
Location of Falcon Village, Texas
|• Total||0.9 sq mi (2.2 km2)|
|• Land||0.9 sq mi (2.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||338 ft (103 m)|
|• Density||52/sq mi (21/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1335668|
Falcon Village is located at (26.561861, -99.133924).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.9 square mile (2.2 km²), all land.
As of the 2010 census Flacon Village had a population of 47. All the residents reported their race as being white and 78.7% of the population identified as being Hispanic or Latino.
As of the census of 2000, there were 78 people, 32 households, and 22 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 90.2 people per square mile (35.0/km²). There were 54 housing units at an average density of 62.4/sq mi (24.2/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 91.03% White, 1.28% Asian, 7.69% from other races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 48.72% of the population.
There were 32 households out of which 34.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 65.6% were married couples living together, 3.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.3% were non-families. 31.3% of all households were made up of individuals and none had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.44 and the average family size was 3.09.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 32.1% under the age of 18, 1.3% from 18 to 24, 35.9% from 25 to 44, 24.4% from 45 to 64, and 6.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females there were 90.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 112.0 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $39,028, and the median income for a family was $37,917. Males had a median income of $34,028 versus $0 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,097. None of the population or families were below the poverty line.
Public education in the community of Falcon Village is provided by the Roma Independent School District. Zoned campuses include Anna S. Canavan Elementary School (pre-kindergarten), Emma Vera Elementary School (grades K-5), Roma Middle School (grades 6-8), and Roma High School  (grades 9-12).
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- 2010 general profile of housing and population characteristics of Falcon Village from the US census
- "2009-2010 Roma ISD Elementary Boundaries" (PDF). Roma Independent School District. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- "2009-2010 Roma ISD Middle School Boundaries" (PDF). Roma Independent School District. Retrieved 2009-10-13.