Falconcity of Wonders
|Falconcity of Wonders LLC|
|فالكون ستي أوف وندورز|
|Mission statement||The World In A City|
|Type of project||Real estate|
|Location||Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai|
|Owner||Salem Ahmad Al Moosa Enterprises|
|Founder||Salem Ahmad Al Moosa|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Alharith Almoosa (Vice Chairman)|
|Established||16 February 2005|
Falconcity of Wonders (FCW) is a Dubai-based real-estate project working as a subsidiary of Salem Ahmad AlMoosa Enterprises founded in 2005. The project includes international-themed villas, spacious apartments, shopping malls, hotels, business offices, fine-dining restaurants, health clubs, spas, nurseries, schools and parks.
The original design of the master plan and smart city concept descended from the US-German architect Esat Farman.
Falconcity of Wonders L.L.C. is a subsidiary of Salem Ahmad Al Moosa Enterprises that was founded in 2005. After having a long delayed period in which 10% of the development was done, the project was re-initiated in February 2016 after US$ 2 billion funding for new developments.
The company having over 30 years of experience in the real-state sector covers an area of over 41 million square feet, featuring residential, commercial, leisure and mixed-use developments, to cater to the needs of residents, tourists, investors and visitors. The project includes different luxurious international-themed villas, spacious apartments, shopping malls, hotels, premium business offices, fine-dining restaurants, health clubs, spas, nurseries, schools and parks.
This mega project is inspired by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's strategic vision to develop Dubai as a global tourist destination and as the region's main business, trading, retail and tourism hub. Falconcity of Wonders, which is shaped like a falcon symbolizes the UAE's heritage.
In 2015, Falconcity of Wonders project was showcased at Dubai Expo and at Bombay Exhibition Centre. In September 2016, it was exhibited at Cityscape Global where project's stand was visited by Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Rashid bin Humaid Al Nuaimi (Ajman). It was certified by International Organization for Standardization under ISO 9001.
Western and Eastern Villa Residences
Western and Eastern Villa Residences are internationally themed and contemporary villas. Both residences feature spacious residential villas that are located in the wings part of the city. The developed detached and semi detached Villas and Townhouses are of different international themes including Andalusia, Aegean, Spanish Santa Fe, New World and contemporary styles. All villas, ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms.
Community Center: Medical Center, Nursery, Hyper Market, Retail Outlets, Food Court and a Mosque with a large parking space. Community Club: Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Kids Playing Area, Library, Ladies’ Salon & Spa, Men’s Spa, External Seating Area, Administration Room, Main Entrance Hall, Mini Mart, Restaurant, Squash Court, GYM, Basket Ball Court, Landscaped Gardens, Car Parking, Guard Room and Space for Pocket Substation.
Dueiffel Tower Dubai
The Pyramid's Park consists of three pyramids; Dubai Grand Pyramid, Medium Pyramid and Small Pyramid, each of which is named after a star's name combined with the abbreviation SAAM (Salem Ahmed Al Moosa). Dubai Grand Pyramid is named SAAMAntares after one of the most gigantic stars; Antares. The Medium Pyramid to be named after the present North Pole star Polaris to become SAAMPolaris, while the Small Pyramid will be called SAAMVega pointing to the future North Pole star Vega.
The axis rotates every 26,000 years, the North Star changes accordingly, and almost 12,000 years from now it will be Vega; the Future North Pole Star that will be pointed at by FCW Small Pyramid.
Dubai Grand Pyramid SAAMAntares will consist of 35 floors. It will feature modern apartments and offices with the finest finishes. The Medium Pyramid SAAMPolaris is a 20-storey mixed-use development that offers residential, commercial, hospitality and leisure services. It includes hotel apartments of studios, one and two bedroom units. The Small Pyramid SAAMVega will host commercial services. It composes of 9 floors that feature business centers, apartments and offices.
Leaning Tower of Dubai
The Leaning Tower of Dubai is inspired from the Italy’s Wonder; the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It features spacious and hotel apartments located at the center of the Town of Venice, where it is surrounded by retail shops and various restaurants.
Town Of Venice
Falconcity’s waterfront which features gondola rides, outdoor restaurants and cafes. Town of Venice includes retail outlets and residences of an Italian theme.
Dubai Great Wall
Higher than a 3 storey building and stretching from one side of Falcon Fun City to the other, Dubai Great Wall will act as a jogging track that is 4.25 times bigger than the Olympic running track.
Falcon Fun City
Falcon Fun City is being developed next to Falconcity Mall, which shapes the head of the Falcon and features retail outlets, international restaurants and entertainment components.
Falconcity Towers are located at the base of Falconcity, in the business district. It consist of 24 towers, having commercial, residential services.
- "Company Overview of Falconcity of Wonders L.L.C". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Falcon City of Wonders launched in Dubai". Emirates News Agency. 10 September 2005. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "About Falconcity". Official. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Dubai's delayed Falconcity of Wonders to get $2 billion kickstart". The National. 9 February 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Dubai's Falcon City aims to kick-start ailing mega project". Reuters. Clare Jim. 9 February 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Dubai: Ailing Falcon City of Wonders back on track". Construction Week Online. Ashleigh McGinley. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Falconcity of Wonders showcases project at Dubai expo". Trade Arabia. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Dubai woos Indian realty buyers". Khaleej Times. 7 November 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Cityscape Global : Market to bottom out by end 2016". Khaleej Times. Issac John. 6 September 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "FCW stand at Cityscape Global 2016 among high-profile individuals". Zawya. 8 September 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Falconcity of Wonders gets key ISO certifications". Trade Arabia. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Market is reviving, prices are going up, says DLD chief". Emirates 24/7. Parag Deulgaonkar. 3 October 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "Dubai to build replica of Taj Mahal". Daily Mail. Emma Reynolds. 4 October 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2016.