From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fale may refer to:
- Fale, a house or building in the Architecture of Samoa
- Fale, Thomas, English mathematician (c.1600)
- Fale, Tokelau, an islet and a village of Tokelau
- Fale, Tuvalu, an islet of Tuvalu
- Beach fale, a simple open 'hut' (faleo'o Samoan language), popular in budget eco-tourism in Samoa
- FALE, the ICAO code for King Shaka International Airport in Durban, South Africa
- A derisive nickname for Yale University popular among Harvard students, popularized by the 2008 'Fale' parody t-shirt created for the Harvard–Yale game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.