From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Falkland (disambiguation))
|Look up Falkland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Falkland may refer to:
- Falkland, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Falkland, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland Islands, an archipelago in the south Atlantic Ocean
- Falkland, Fife, a former burgh in Fife, Scotland, UK
- Falkland, North Carolina, a town in the United States
- Falkland Ridge, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland Sound, a strait separating West Falkland and East Falkland
- Folkland (disambiguation)
- South Falkland, an English colony on Newfoundland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falkland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.