From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falklands Crisis may refer to:
- Falklands Crisis (1770), a dispute over the Falkland Islands between Great Britain and Spain
- Falklands Crisis (1982), the 1982 invasion of the Falkland Islands by Argentina and subsequent recapture by British forces
- Falkland Islands sovereignty dispute
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands sovereignty dispute
- Reassertion of British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands (1833)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falklands Crisis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.