Fall Creek Township, Adams County, Illinois
|Fall Creek Township|
Fall Creek, seen from the Illinois Route 57 bridge
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||38.83 sq mi (100.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.43 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Water||2.4 sq mi (6 km2) 6.18%|
|Elevation||479 ft (146 m)|
|• Density||14.5/sq mi (5.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62301, 62360|
|GNIS feature ID||0428989|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.83 square miles (100.6 km2), of which 36.43 square miles (94.4 km2) (or 93.82%) is land and 2.4 square miles (6.2 km2) (or 6.18%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains four cemeteries: Bluff Hall, Craigtown, Fall Creek Chapel and Thompson.
- Payson Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Fall Creek Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Melrose Township||Burton Township|
|Liberty Township, Marion County, Missouri||Payson Township|
|Miller Township, Marion County, Missouri||Levee Township, Pike County||Kinderhook Township, Pike County|