Fall Into Spring is a 1974 album by Rita Coolidge and was released on the A&M Records label.
- "Love Has No Pride" (Eric Kaz, Libby Titus) — 3:50
- "That's What Friends Are For" (Paul Williams) — 4:55
- "Cowboys and Indians" (Bobby Charles) — 3:15
- "Hold An Old Friend's Hand" (Donna Weiss) — 4:10
- "We Had It All" (Troy Seals, Donnie Fritts) — 3:00
- "Mama Lou" (Larry Murray) — 3:13
- "Heaven's Dream" (Marc Benno) — 2:25
- "Desperados Waiting for the Train" (Guy Clark) — 5:15
- "A Nickel For The Fiddler" (Guy Clark) — 2:50
- "The Burden of Freedom" (Kris Kristofferson) — 5:14
- "Now Your Baby Is a Lady" (Donna Weiss, Jackie De Shannon) — 2:40
- "I Feel Like Going Home" (Charlie Rich) — 5.27
- Dean Parks – acoustic and electric guitars, slide guitar, mandolin, dobro
- Jerry McGee – acoustic and electric guitar, harmonica
- Mike Utley – keyboards
- Lee Sklar – bass
- Sammy Creason – drums
- Bobbye Hall – percussion
- Al Perkins, Jr. – pedal steel guitar
- Nick De Caro - accordion
- Milt Holland – vibes and marimbas
- Gib Guilbeau – fiddle
- Herb Pedersen – banjo
- Geoffrey Levin – dobro and energy bow on "Desperados Waiting For the Train"
- Booker T. Jones – piano and vocal on "Hold An Old Friend's Hand"
- Jennifer Warren, Brooks Hunnicutt, Rita Jean Bodine, Linda Dillard, Ken Edwards, Andrew Gold, Donna Weiss, Booker T. & Priscilla – vocals on "Desperados Waiting For The Train"
- Orchestral Arrangements: David Campbell, courtesy Attaboy Productions.
- Recording Engineers: John Haeny, Ric Tarantini, Kent Nebergall, Brian Dall'armil
- Remix Engineer: David Anderle; with aid & assistance from Brian Dall'armi and Kent Nebergall
- Recording Studio: Sunset Sound Recorders, Los Angeles
- Disc Mastered at Mastering Lab by Doug Sax.
- Security Supplied by Ken Haydon
- Art Direction: Roland Young, Album Design: Chuck Beeson
- Photography: Gina Fiore