Siege of Tripoli (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Fall of Tripoli)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Siege of Tripoli (1102–1109) took place in the aftermath of the First Crusade and led to the establishment of the fourth crusader state, the County of Tripoli, in Lebanon.
Siege of Tripoli or Battle of Tripoli may also refer to:
In Tripoli, Lebanon
- Siege of Tripoli (1271), siege of the Crusader stronghold, by the Egyptian Mamluks
- Fall of Tripoli (1289), capture of the Crusader territory, by the Mamluks
- 2007 Lebanon conflict, at a Palestinian refugee camp near Tripoli, Lebanon
In Tripoli, Libya
- Siege of Tripoli (1551), Ottoman Siege of Tripoli, Libya in 1551 from the Knights of St. John
- First Barbary War (1801–1805), also known as Tripolitan War
- First Battle of Tripoli Harbor (1802)
- Second Battle of Tripoli Harbor (1804)
- Battle of Tripoli (1825), defeat of Tripolitians by Sardinia
- Tripoli protests and clashes (February 2011), part of the Libyan civil war
- Battle of Tripoli (2011), decisive battle of the Libyan civil war resulting in the capture of Tripoli by rebel forces
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Tripoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.