Fallen shoes signed by Jamie Thomas, Josh Harmony, and Billy Marks
In 2003, it was announced that Fallen Footwear would be manufactured and distributed by DC Shoes under license from Thomas. The agreement was canceled in 2005 after DC was acquired by Quiksilver. It was an amicable separation, and DC President Ken Block said that Fallen was "recognized as the top new emerging footwear brand in the skateboard industry." The shoes are sold and distributed through Thomas' Black Box Distribution.
Fallen is known for their shoes, but have also released hoodies, T-shirts, snapbacks, book bags, jeans/shorts and skateboarding videos. The more popular shoes are, "The Clipper", "The Patriot", "The Rival" ,"Trooper" and the "Forte". In 2012 Fallen has 17 models with over 50 colorways.
In 2008, Fallen released a skate video titled "Ride the Sky". The video features Billy Marks, Brian Hansen, Chris Cole, Gilbert Crockett, James Hardy, Jamie Thomas, Josh Harmony, Matt Bennett, Tommy Sandoval and Tony Cervantes.
Fallen also recently started a documentary called "Roads Less Traveled"
As of January 2015, the current Fallen pro riders are Jamie Thomas, Tommy Sandoval, Brian "Slash" Hansen, Dane Burman, Jon Dickson and Tony Cervantes.
In 2011, longtime rider Chris Cole left Fallen to skate for DC Shoes
- "Fallen Footwear is Born" (Press release). ESPN. September 25, 2003. Retrieved January 11, 2010.
- "DC Parts With Stevie Williams, Fallen" (Press release). ESPN. September 15, 2004. Retrieved January 11, 2010.
- Higgins, Matt (November 24, 2006). "Action Sports; In Board Sports, Insiders' Status Makes Gear Sell". The New York Times. Retrieved January 11, 2010.
- "Fallen Footwear on Instagram: "It is with a thankful & humble heart that I announce that Spring 2016 will be Fallen Footwear's last season. I would like to thank the past…"". Instagram. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- Insane (2008). "Fallen "Ride The Sky"". Vimeo. Vimeo. Retrieved 2015-09-19.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|