|Look up falling star in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Falling star or shooting star is the common name for the visible path of a meteoroid as it enters the atmosphere to become a meteor. If a falling star survives impact with the Earth's surface, then it is called a meteorite.
Falling Star or variants may also refer to:
Film and TV, books and games
- The Falling Star (Der Fallende Stern) a 1950 German drama film directed by Harald Braun
- Requiem for a Falling Star, see List of Columbo episodes
- "Falling Star (The Outer Limits)", an episode of the television series The Outer Limits
- Falling Star, a section of Star Wars Tales Volume 4
- "Falling Star", an episode of the television series General Hospital: Night Shift
- The House on Falling Star Hill, a children's fantasy novel by Michael Molloy
- Falling Stars, a role-playing game for young children
- "Falling Stars" (Sunset Strippers song), a song by Sunset Strippers
- "Falling Stars" (Lidia Isac song), song by Lidia Isac
- "Falling Stars", a song by musician Serj Tankian from the album Elect the Dead Symphony
- Catch a Falling Star, a 1957 song popularized by Perry Como's hit version
- "Falling Star in Your Eyes", a song by Japanese rock band The Brilliant Green from their album Los Angeles
- Would You Catch a Falling Star, 1982 single by American country music artist John Anderson
- Falling stars, common name for plants in the Crocosmia genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falling star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.