From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up falling star in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Falling star or shooting star is the common name for the visible path of a meteoroid as it enters the atmosphere to become a meteor. If a falling star survives impact with the Earth's surface, then it is called a meteorite.
It may also refer to:
- The Falling Star (Der Fallende Stern) a 1950 German drama film directed by Harald Braun
- "Falling Star (The Outer Limits)", an episode of the television series The Outer Limits
- Falling Star, a section of Star Wars Tales Volume 4
- Falling Stars, a role-playing game for young children
- "Falling Star in Your Eyes", a song by Japanese rock band The Brilliant Green from their album Los Angeles
- "Falling Star", an episode of the television series General Hospital: Night Shift
- "Falling Stars", a song by musician Serj Tankian from the album Elect the Dead Symphony
- "Falling Stars", a song by electronic group Sunset Strippers
- Catch a Falling Star, a 1957 song popularized by Perry Como's hit version
- Would You Catch a Falling Star, 1982 single by American country music artist John Anderson
- The House on Falling Star Hill, a children's fantasy novel by Michael Molloy
- Falling Star in Your Eyes, a track on the 2001 The Brilliant Green album Los Angeles (The Brilliant Green album)
- Requiem for a Falling Star, see List of Columbo episodes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falling star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.