Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FALSE, false, or falsehood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
False or falsehood may refer to:
- False (logic)
- Lie or falsehood, a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement
- Falsity or falsehood, in law, deceitfulness by one party that results in damage to another
- false (Unix), a Unix command
- False (album), a 1992 album by Gorefest
- Matthew Dear or False (born 1979), American DJ and producer
- Falsehood (1952 film), an Italian melodrama film
- Falsehood (2001 film), an American short film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title False.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.