From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up false or falsehood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
False or falsehood may refer to:
- False (logic)
- Lie or falsehood, a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement
- Falsity or falsehood, in law, deceitfulness by one party that results in damage to another
- false (Unix), a Unix command
- False (album), an album by Gorefest
- Matthew Dear or False, American DJ and producer
- Falsehood (film), a 2001 American short film starring Anne Welles, Mark Irvingsen, and Marie-Noelle Marquis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title False.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.