From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falsetto is the vocal register occupying the frequency range just above the modal voice register and overlapping with it by approximately one octave. It is commonly cited in the context of singing.
Falsetto may also refer to:
People and Animals
- Falsetto (horse), an American Thoroughbred Champion racehorse
- Falsetto, a character in the 2007 Xbox 360 and 2008 PlayStation 3 game Eternal Sonata
- Falsetto Jones, A dog fictional breeder from Kim Possible
- Falsetto (song), the second single from The-Dream's debut studio album
- Falsetto Keeps Time, the first EP released by The Promise Ring
- The Falsetto Basses, an American indie pop band based in Asheville, North Carolina
- Falsettos, a musical
- March of the Falsettos, a musical
- Falsettoland, a musical with a book by James Lapine and music and lyrics by William Finn
- The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre, a comedy act that began in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falsetto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.