From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Falstaff is a Shakespearean character in the Henry IV plays and in The Merry Wives of Windsor.
Falstaff or Fallstaff may also refer to:
- Falstaff (opera), an opera by Giuseppe Verdi
- Falstaff (Salieri) an opera by Antonio Salieri
- Falstaff (Elgar), a symphonic study by Edward Elgar
- Falstaff (rocket), a British hypersonic research rocket
- Fallstaff, Baltimore, Maryland, a neighborhood in the United States
- Falstaff Beer, a brand of American Beer
- Chimes at Midnight or Falstaff, a film by Orson Welles
- Falstaff, an apple cultivar
- "Falstaff, fakir", a pseudonym of Swedish author Axel Wallengren
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falstaff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.