Jump to navigation Jump to search
Familia can have the following meanings:
- Familia, Latin designation of the family taxonomic rank
- Familia, historical designation for a Medieval household
- Monastic Familia, an historical designation for a community, or, federation of monasteries with a common founder. It can also refer to the secular people affiliated with the cloister.
- Familia (Polish political party), a Polish political party
- FAMILIA (lay apostolate)
- Familia is also the word for Family in several languages and often used to identify individual families.
Books films and music
- Familia (film), 2005 Canadian film
- Familia (magazine), Romanian literary magazine
- Familia (album) an album by English singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- "Família", a 1987 single by Brazilian rock band Titãs
- Mazda Familia, small car manufactured by Mazda
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Familia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.