(Redirected from Familia (disambiguation))
Familia can have the following meanings:
- Familia, Latin designation of the family taxonomic rank
- Familia, historical designation for a Medieval household
- Monastic Familia, an historical designation for a community, or, federation of monasteies with a common founder. It can also refer to the secular people affiliated with the cloister.
- Familia (Polish political party), a Polish political party
- FAMILIA (lay apostolate)
- Familia is also the word for Family in several languages and often used to identify individual families
Books films and music
- Familia (film), 2005 Canadian film
- Familia (magazine), Romanian literary magazine
- Familia (album) an album by English singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- "Família", a 1987 single by Brazilian rock band Titãs
- Mazda Familia, small car manufactured by Mazda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Familia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.