From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up familiar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A familiar is a supernatural entity believed to assist witches and cunning folk in their practice of magic.
Familiar may refer to:
- Familiar (Dungeons & Dragons), fictional creature in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
- Familiars (The Antlers album), 2014 album
- Familiar Linux, Linux distribution for iPAQ machines and other PDAs
- T–V distinction, contrast between second-person pronouns that are specialized for varying levels of familiarity
- The Familiar (film), 2009 film
- The Familiar (Animorphs), 41st book in the Animorphs series
- The Familiars (novel), a series of children's fantasy books
- The Familiars (film), a forthcoming film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Familiar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.