Family Party of Germany
|Political position||Centre-right to right-wing|
|European affiliation||European Christian Political Movement|
|European Parliament group||European Conservatives and Reformists|
0 / 631
1 / 1,860
1 / 96
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Family Party of Germany (German: Familienpartei Deutschlands) is a minor conservative political party in Germany. It has elected members to several local councils in the state of Saarland. In the 2005 federal elections, the Family Party received 0.4% of the popular vote and no seats. The party was supported by the green-conservative Ecological Democratic Party (ÖDP). The party wants to introduce a right to vote for children carried out by the legal guardians.
- Familien-Partei - Deutschlands Bundesverband. "Familien-Partei - Bundesverband :: Über uns". Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- William T Daniel (2015). Career Behaviour and the European Parliament: All Roads Lead Through Brussels?. Oxford University Press. p. 135. ISBN 978-0-19-871640-2.
- "Who's going where? Tracking the musical chairs in the European Parliament". Europe Decides. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- "Kreuzchen - Das Landtagswahlkampf-Blog der Frankfurter Rundschau". Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- Daniele Caramani (2013). The Europeanization of Politics. Cambridge University Press. p. 310. ISBN 978-1-107-11867-6.
- "Übersicht". Retrieved 9 June 2015.
|This article about a political party in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|