|Nickname(s): The Home of Bamboo Weavers|
|Motto(s): Bang Gara Aba!|
Map of Laguna showing the location of Famy
|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV-A)|
|District||4th district of Laguna|
|• Mayor||Edwin V. Pangilinan|
|• Total||53.06 km2 (20.49 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||310/km2 (810/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)49|
Famy lies in the north-eastern part of the province of Laguna. It has a total land area of 3.297 square miles (8.54 km2) which is bounded by the town of Real, Quezon, in the east, in the north by Santa Maria, in the west by Mabitac and Sta. Maria, and in the south by Siniloan and Mabitac.
|Population census of Famy|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Famy, Laguna, was 16,587 people, with a density of 310 inhabitants per square kilometre or 800 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "Province: Laguna". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code listing for Famy - National Statistical Coordination Board
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region IV-A (Calabarzon)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Laguna". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Famy, Laguna.|