(Redirected from Fanatic)
|Look up fanatic, fanatical, or fanaticism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fanaticism is a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal or obsessive enthusiasm.
- Religious fanaticism, fanaticism related to a religion
Fanaticism, fanatic and fanatical may also refer to:
- Fan (person), short for "fanatic", a person with a liking and enthusiasm for something
- FANatic, a U.S. TV show on the MTV network in the late 1990s
- Fanatic (album), a 2012 album by the band Heart
- Fanatic (film), a 1965 British thriller
- FANatical, a Canadian documentary television series
- Fanatical (company), a digital video game retailer
- WWE Fanatic Series, a monthly show on the World Wrestling Entertainment
- Fanatic, a now defunct Games Workshop hobby, gaming, and Mordheim magazine
- "Fanatic", a song by Heidi Montag from her 2010 album Superficial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fanaticism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.