From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fancy Pants (song))
|Look up fancy pants in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fancy pants may refer to:
- Fancypants, a 2011 comedy/drama film
- Fancy Pants (film), a 1950 comedy film
- "Fancy Pants" (The Angry Beavers), an episode of The Angry Beavers
- Fancy Pants Adventures, a 2011 flash game by Brad Borne
- Fancy Pants (album), a 1983 album by Count Basie
- "Fancy Pants" (Al Hirt song), 1965
- "Mr. Fancy Pants", a song by Jonathan Coulton from the album Thing a Week Four
- "Hey There Fancypants", a song by Ween from Quebec
- Lyle Beerbohm (born 1979), mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "Fancy Pants"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fancy pants.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.