|Look up fandango in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fandango is a term that originally described a style of folk dance and music. It may also refer to:
- Fandango Pass, Warner Mountains, Modoc County, California, USA
- Fandango (wrestler) (born 1981), ring name of professional wrestler Curtis Jonathan Hussey
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Fandango, a 1928 Lupino Lane comedy short
- Fandango, a 1969 John Hayes movie
- Fandango (1985 film), a 1985 film starring Kevin Costner
- Fandango, a 2000 German film starring Nicolette Krebitz and Moritz Bleibtreu
- Grim Fandango, a 1998 computer game
Literature and publications
- "Fandango", an 1891 poem by Norwegian writer Vilhelm Krag
- Fandango (Mexican band), a 1980s Mexican pop band
- Fandango (US band), a 1970s band featuring Joe Lynn Turner
- Nick Simper's Fandango, a 1970s band featuring Nick Simper
- Fandango!, 1975 album by ZZ Top
- Fandango, 1982 album by Herb Alpert
- Fandango (The Phoenix Foundation album), 2013
- "Fandango", song by Pain of Salvation from 2002 album Remedy Lane
- "Fandango", song by DJ Quik (featuring B-Real) from 2005 album Trauma
Musicals and theater
- Fandango Ballroom, the fictional dance hall in the musical Sweet Charity
- Fandango (game show), a 1983 game show hosted by Bill Anderson
Companies and events
- Fandango (company), a company that sells movie tickets
- Club Fandango, a live music promotions company based in Highbury, London
- Label Fandango, an independent record label run out of the above company
- Fandango Days, the nickname of the Modoc County Fair in Cedarville, California
In other uses
- Fandango (color), a colour in the fuchsia range
- Fandango on core, data corruption in computer memory due to a runaway pointer
Lyrical uses of the term
- "Bohemian Rhapsody", a 1975 song by Queen.
- "A Whiter Shade of Pale", a 1967 song by Procol Harum.
- "It's Not the Night", a song by The Cars on Heartbeat City.
- "The Man from the Land of Fandango", a picture book by Margaret Mahy and Polly Dunbar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fandango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.