|Single by Fanny Lu|
|from the album Felicidad y Perpetua|
|Released||June 29, 2011|
|Label||Universal Music Latino|
|Writer(s)||José Gaviria, Fanny Lu, Andrés Munera|
|Fanny Lu singles chronology|
"Fanfarrón" (English: Loudmouth) is a Latin pop song by Colombian recording artist Fanny Lu. It was written and produced by Lu, José Gaviria and Andrés Munera, for her third studio album. The song was released worldwide on June 29, 2011, followed by the album Felicidad y Perpetua in November.
The music video was released on August 25 on the Fanny Lu's VEVO and the other video channels. The clip was recorded in the old headquarters of the Bank of America of the Spring St. in the Los Angeles city. It was under the direction by Simon Brand, with whom he had previously worked in past music video´s "Tú no eres para mi" and "Celos". The choreography was directed by Mihran Kirakosian who had worked with Madonna, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue and others. The wardrobe was designed by the Brit Bardo, while the makeup and the hairstyle were done by Jomari Goyoso. The video uses a unique edit of the song since it incorporates a section of formation drumming with accompanying audio which replaces the song's usual middle eight.
- "Y Si Te Digo" (Album version) — 3:21
- "Fanfarrón" (Tainy's Urban Remix) — 3:18
- "Fanfarrón" (Brazuka Power Mix) — 3:57
- "Fanfarrón" (Regional Mexican Version) — 3:20
|Mexico (Billboard Mexican Airplay)||35|
|US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)||24|
|US Latin Pop Songs (Billboard)||17|
|US Tropical Airplay (Billboard)||7|
|Venezuela (Record Report)||1|
- "Fanny Lu estrena el video de 'Fanfarrón'". El Espectador. Retrieved 2012-02-28.
- "Fanny Lu - Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved April 29, 2013.
- "Fanny Lu – Chart history" Billboard Hot Latin Songs for Fanny Lu. Retrieved 2011-06-27.
- "Fanny Lu – Chart history" Billboard Latin Pop Songs for Fanny Lu. Retrieved 2012-03-23.
- "Fanny Lu – Chart history" Billboard Tropical Airplay for Fanny Lu. Retrieved 2011-03-23.
- "Top 100". Record Report. 2011-02-11. Archived from the original on 2014-07-16.