|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,968.6 km2 (1,146.2 sq mi)|
|• Density||69/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Harbin district map|
Fangzheng County (simplified Chinese: 方正县; traditional Chinese: 方正縣; pinyin: Fāngzhèng Xiàn) is under the administration of Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China. It borders Tonghe County to the north, Yilan County to the northeast, Yanshou County to the south, Bin County to the west, and Mulan County to the northwest, as well as the prefecture-level city of Mudanjiang to the northwest.
The population of the district was 230,000.
Notes and references
- Google (2014-07-02). "Fangzheng" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Harbin Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《哈尔滨统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2010 Census Harbin primary statistics report (《哈尔滨市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "Profile of Fangzheng County" (in Chinese). Official website of Fangzheng County Government. 2010-07-04. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- (Chinese) Government site
|This Heilongjiang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|