Fannie Pearson Hardy Eckstorm
|Fannie Pearson Hardy Eckstorm|
|Born||June 18, 1865
|Died||December 31, 1946
|Resting place||Oak Hill Cemetery,
|Education||Bangor High School
|Spouse(s)||Rev. Jacob A. Eckstorm|
|Children||Katherine Hardy Eckstorm
Paul Frederick Eckstorm
Emma Freeman Wheeler
Fannie Pearson Hardy Eckstorm (1865–1946) was an American writer, ornithologist and folklorist. She was born on June 18, 1865 in Brewer, Maine, and attended Bangor High School and Smith College. She died in Brewer on December 31, 1946. She was the daughter of Manly Hardy, a noted fur trader.
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy (1904). The Penobscot Man. Freeport, N.Y. Books for Libraries Press: Books for Libraries Press. ISBN 0836936248. OCLC 96642.
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy; Libbey, David Stone (1907). David Libbey: Penobscot Woodsman and River Driver. True American types IV. Boston: American Unitarian association. OCLC 4845207.
- Eckstrorm, Fannie Hardy; Smyth, Mary Winslow (1927). Minstrelsy of Maine: Folk-songs and Ballads of the Woods and the Coast. Boston: Houghton Mifflin. OCLC 2949695.
- Barry, Phillips; Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy; Smyth, Mary Winslow (1929). British Ballads from Maine. New Haven: Yale University Press. OCLC 163370217.
- Indian Place-Names of the Penobscot Valley and the Maine Coast. 1941.
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy (1945). Old John Neptune and Other Maine Indian Shamans. Portland, Maine: Southworth-Anthoensen Press. OCLC 887635.