From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fantastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fantastic or Fantastik can refer to:
- The Fantastic genre of writing
- Fantastic art
- The Fantasticks, a Broadway play
- Fantastique, a French genre associated with science fiction, horror and fantasy
- Fantastic (song), a single by Ami Suzuki
- "Fantastic!", a song by The Dismemberment Plan from their 1995 album !
- "Fantastic", a song by Flume featuring Dave Bayley of Glass Animals from his 2017 EP Skin Companion EP 2
- Fantastic (EP), by Henry Lau
- Fan-Tas-Tic (Vol. 1), an album by Slum Village
- Fantastic, Vol. 2, an album by Slum Village
- Fantastic (Toy-Box album), an album by Toy-Box
- Fantastic (Wham! album), an album by Wham!
- Fantastic (magazine), a fantasy-fiction magazine published from 1952 to 1980; title revived in the 1990s
- Mir Fantastiki, a Russian sci-fi and fantasy magazine.
- Fantastic (comics), a weekly British comic published by Odhams Press under the Power Comics imprint
- Mister Fantastic, a member of the Fantastic Four
- Fantastic (TV channel), a defunct Polish television channel
- Fantastik, a cleaning spray by S. C. Johnson & Son
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fantastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.