|Publisher(s)||1C Company / Nobilis France|
|Composer(s)||TriHorn Productions, Artem Kolpakov|
|Release||October 2, 2007|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Fantasy Wars (Russian: Кодекс Войны; formerly Mythic Wars) is a fantasy turn-based tactical video game developed by Ino-Co and published by 1C Company. The game was released through GamersGate on October 2, 2007. Fantasy Wars features four playable races (humans, orcs, elves and dwarves). The single-player story includes three campaigns, taking place over a series of tactical hex maps. The game uses a 3D game engine and includes role-playing video game gameplay features such as experience points and skills.
Fantasy Wars is distributed electronically by GamersGate and GOG and is published in Europe by Nobilis France. The game is distributed in Scandinavia by Paradox Interactive and in North America by Atari.
- GamersGate - Home
- Dan Adams (20 April 2007). "Fantasy Wars First Look". IGN. News Corporation. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Nobilis to Publish ?Fantasy Wars? and ?Death to Spies? in Europe". February 2007. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- Paradox Interactive - Nobilis catalogue in the hands of Paradox Scandinavian Distribution!
- Rohan Pandey (17 August 2007). "1C Games to be Distributed by Atari". GameGuru. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Paradox Interactive Announces Fantasy Strategy Game: Elven Legacy". IGN. News Corporation. 13 August 2008. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Paradox Interactive's Elven Legacy Goes Gold". IGN. News Corporation. 27 March 2009. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- Fantasy Wars (official website)
- Кодекс Войны (Ino-Co's website; in Russian)
- Fantasy Wars (1C website)
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|