Far Eastern Hospital Station
Far Eastern Hospital Station Faregates
|Location||B1F, No. 17, Sec. 2, Nanya S. Rd.
Banqiao, New Taipei
|Opened||May 31, 2006|
|Passengers||36,633 daily (2016)
(Ranked 45th of 109)
|Far Eastern Hospital Station|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, ticket machine, information desk, one-way faregates
Restrooms (Inside fare zone)
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 5 toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Fuzhong)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Line 5 toward Dingpu (Haishan) →
→ Line 5 termination platform →
The entrance to the station was designed as an arch bridge (from "qiao" in Banqiao, meaning "bridge"). It is also meant to represent a "cloud wall", a characteristic of traditional Chinese gardening; the station is located next to Yuanzhi Memorial Garden.
Public art in the station consists of a piece titled "River Romance", which combined LED lamps with glass sticks to create a color-changing "river of time". Poems are engraved on the glass sticks, which look like moving waves from a distance.
- Exit 1: Nanya South Road, Sec. 2 (north side)
- Exit 2: Nanya South Road, Sec. 2 (north side), Far Eastern Hospital
- Exit 3: Nanya South Road, Sec. 2 (south side)
Around the station
- Far Eastern Memorial Hospital
- Oriental Institute of Technology
- Yuanzhi Memorial Garden
- Far Eastern Golf Course
- Taipei Metro Tucheng Depot
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map".[permanent dead link]
- "工程線上 Status Report: 亞東醫院站出入口 外牆景觀工程特色". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-05-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "Public Art on the Tucheng Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Far Eastern Hospital Station.|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|