(Redirected from Far sight (disambiguation))
Far sight may refer to:
- Hyperopia, farsightedness
- Farsight, an audio/video conferencing framework
- Farsight Institute, conducts scientific research into remote-viewing
- Commander Farsight, or O'Shovah, a Tau character from the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe. His full name is Shas'O Vior'la Shovah Kais Mont'yr.
- Television, derived from mixed Latin and Greek roots, meaning "far sight"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Far sight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.