د فراه هوائی ډګر
|Operator||Afghan Ministry of Defense
United States Armed Forces
|Location||Farah, Farah Province, Afghanistan|
|Elevation AMSL||2,212 ft / 674 m|
Farah Airport (IATA: FAH, ICAO: OAFR) is a military airport located in Farah, Afghanistan. It is used by the United States Armed Forces the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and the Afghan Air Force (AAF). The United States Army Corps of Engineers is developing and expanding the airport, with new facilities being added for the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF).
Airlines and destinations
|East Horizon Airlines||Herat|
- "OAFR - Farah Airport". SkyVector.com. 15 October 2015. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- AIP Afghanistan - Important Information
- "East Horizon Airlines - Flight Schedule 2015". flyeasthorizon.com. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- Airport record for Farah Airport at Landings.com.
- Aeronautical chart for OAFZ at SkyVector
- Accident history for FAH at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for OAFR at Great Circle Mapper.
|This article about an Afghan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|