This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Farah Eslaquit Cano|
15 December 1991 |
Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Title||Miss Nicaragua 2012|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss Nicaragua 2012
Miss Universe 2012
Farah Eslaquit Cano is a Mexican-Nicaraguan model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Nicaragua 2012 and represented her country at Miss Universe 2012. She has a Diploma in Fashion, Modeling and Etiquette Course.
Miss Nicaragua 2012
The representative for Masaya, Farah Eslaquit was crowned "Miss Nicaragua 2012" by Miss Nicaragua 2011 Adriana Dorn at the Ruben Dario National Theater in Managua on Saturday night of March 17, 2012. Nicaraguan people who follow closely these pageants were a little apprehensive about her being chosen as the representative for Miss Universe 2012, because she was not born in Nicaragua. Claudia Cuadra Cardenal and Alejandra Borge were heavy favorites to win the crown for 2012. She also won the titles of Miss Popularity and Miss Virtual Nicaragua in the national pageant.
As of 2014, Eslaquit was modeling in Nicaragua and working with the country's tourism board, among other projects.
- "Farah Eslaquit Cano". Miss Universe. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Thakur, Monami (18 March 2012). Farah Eslaquit Crowned Miss Nicaragua 2012, International Business Times
- "Noche de bellas". Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Farah Eslaquit es la reina". Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo". Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Miss Nicaragua 2012, Farah Eslaquit. Photo-3907734.54022". seattlepi.com. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "Farah Eslaquit Cano, Nicaragua". latimes.com. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- (3 Sept 2014). Farah Eslaquit: "Llevar el nombre de tu país en el pecho te cambia la vida”, El Nuevo Diario
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Farah Eslaquit.|
|Awards and achievements|
|This Nicaraguan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|