Farah Khan Ali
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Farah Khan Ali|
28 December 1969 |
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Occupation||Jewellery designer, Gemologist|
|Spouse(s)||DJ Aqeel (1999–present)|
|Relatives||Simone Arora (sister)
Sussanne Khan (sister)
Zayed Khan (brother)
Farah Khan is the eldest of the four children of parents Actor-Producer-Director Sanjay Khan and his wife Interior Designer Zarine Khan. She finished her graduation (BA) at Sophia College, Mumbai. Farah Khan Ali tried to Ad films to interior design and television production. She did a course in Gemology at the renowned Gemological Institute of America in Santa Monica, California in 1992.
She launched her own jewellery brand Farah Khan Fine Jewellery in 2004. She also founded a designer jewellery brand Farah Khan Fine Jewellery for International and domestic clients. The ace designer was voted by the Network 7 Media Group's India Leadership Conclave 2015 Edition as "Innovative Leadership in Luxury Brands Concept 2015" founded by Satya Brahma.
Awards & Achievements
- In 2013 “Best Jewellery Designer Award” at the 9th Retail Jeweller India Awards
- In 2011 “Best Fashion contemporary jewellery” at the Indian Jewellery Jewellers choice design awards.
- In 2011 Farah Khan Ali won “the Best Jewellery Designer Award” at the Retail Jeweller India Award.
- In 2010 “Innovative Jewellery Award” at the Retail Jeweller India Award.
Perusing the complaint, Justice Birendra Kumar observed: “A bare perusal of the complaint petition does not reveal that the statement of the petitioner on the issue above was malignantly or willingly made which was illegal. The same was not intended to give any provocation to any person knowing that the provocation would cause riot.”
The court also observed that complaint petition did not reveal that any imputation prejudicial to the national integrity was there except bald statement of the complainant.
It also said that there is no material disclosing the ingredients of offences for which FIR has been instituted against Farah Khan Ali and that the continuance of the criminal proceeding against the petitioner would amount to an abuse of the process of the court.
The Legal Judgement dated 30th May 2017 is found on the website of "The High Court of Judicature at Patna", Bihar, http://patnahighcourt.gov.in//ShowJPdf.aspx?noc=16&cno=737&year=2015&search= and also found the site of a local news blog article 
The legal judgement is available for the public view & download at the website of "The High Court of Judicature at Patna",
- Swayam Info Media. "'Farah Khan Ali - Official site of celebrity Indian Jewellery Designer". farahkhan.net.
- "The Best 10 Jewellery Designers In India – Jewellery Inspirations". AuGrav.com. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "Farah Khan Ali biography, birth date, birth place and pictures". browsebiography.com. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "Farah Khan Fine Jewellery Online Store". Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- Kaur, Gurleen. "Farah Khan Ali Wins An Award For Her Jewellery!". Khurki. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "Top Leaders & Emerging Shining Stars felicitated at India Leadership Conclave 2015 - Breakfast News TV". Breakfast News TV. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "Awards & Recognitions". farahkhanfinejewellery.com. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "Farah Khan Ali is India's Best Jewellery Designer | iDiva". luxpresso.com. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "Farah Khan Ali Wiki, Profile, Marriage and Biography". WikiProfile. Retrieved 2017-09-08.
- "Patna HC Quashes Complaint Against Farah Khan Ali For Tweet On Salman Khan Hit-And-Run Case [Read Judgment] | Live Law". Live Law. 2017-06-01. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "PDF.js viewer". patnahighcourt.gov.in. Retrieved 2017-09-08.