From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the village in Iran, see Fahraj.
Faraj is a given name for males. People named Faraj include:
- Hamdi Faraj Fanoush, Libyan judge
- Faraj Said Bin Ghanem, Yemeni politician
- Mohamed Faraj Al-Kaabi, Qatari athlete
- Faraj Laheeb, Kuwaiti footballer
- Faraj ben Salim, Sicilian-Jewish physician and translator
- Faraj Sarkohi, Iranian literary critic
- an-Nasir Faraj, Burji Mamluk Sultan of Egypt, 1399–1405
- Muhammad abd-al-Salam Faraj, 1954-1982, Egyptian radical Islamist and theorist
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faraj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.