|Islamic law, Islamic finance|
Faraz Rabbani is an Islamic scholar, instructor in online Islamic institutes, of which he has been a developer, and the translator of books on Islamic teachings.
Faraz Rabbani is the founder, education director, and instructor at SeekersHub Global, an online educational institute which has a Q&A service, online courses, and occasional retreats. He carries the title of sheikh. In August 2011 he helped to establish SeekersHub in Toronto, Canada, with affiliated branches being established in Australia and elsewhere. Before that he was a central figure with SunniPath, an online Islamic institute, and has, according to one publication "continuously been at the vanguard of effectively utilizing the latest web technologies and services to teach Islam in the West for over a decade." He has issued a fatwa against all forms of domestic violence including physical, emotional, and spoken forms.
- Absolute Essentials of Islam: Faith, Prayer, and the Path of Salvation According to the Hanafi School (Santa Barbara: White Thread Press, 2004)
- Sufism & Good Character: Prophetic Guidance on the Spiritual Path (Santa Barbara: White Thread Press, 2004
- Carol Kuruvilla. "5 Things You Need To Know About Sharia Law". Huffington Post, 15 July 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- The Muslim 500: the World’s Most Influential Muslims. Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre in cooperation with Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Staff Writer. "Muslims, Domestic Violence is Our Issue Too". Stabroek News, 6 January 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "US Library of Congress Cantalog: Faraz Rabbani". US Library of Congress. Retrieved 15 January 2017.