|Fareed Ayaz Qawwal|
Ustad Ghulam Fariduddin Ayaz Al-Hussaini Qawwal is a Pakistani Qawwal. He belongs to Qawwal Bachchon Ka Gharana of Delhi. They are the flag-bearers of a school of music ( gharana ) which also derives its name from the city â Dilli Gharana. He performs various genres of classical music such as dhrupad, khayal, tarana, thumri and dadra.
Fareed Ayaz Qawwal & Brothers are popular for their Sufi performances. They have performed in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Austria, India, Kenya, Nepal, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Greece, Egypt, Bulgaria, Tunisia, Belgium, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Romania.
- "tehran times : ‘We preach the message of love through Sufi music’". Old.tehrantimes.com. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "Pak qawwals have Dilli roots". The Times Of India. 2006-11-02.
- "Thousands of devotees take part in 'sandal procession'". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2006-12-08.
- The Times Of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/amankiasharticleshow/7485239.cms. Missing or empty
- Jillani, Shahzad Shah (May 2, 2008). "Spiritualism, culture and art come under one roof at Intl Sufi Music Festival". Daily Times (Pakistan). Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- "Qawwali night takes listeners back in time". Daily Times (Pakistan). April 9, 2004. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Spot Light: An esoteric experience". Dawn (Pakistan). August 25, 2002. Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- Pandey, Maneesh (2 Nov 2006). "Pak qawwals have Dilli roots". Times of India. Retrieved 2008-10-30.