Farhad Moshiri (businessman)
18 May 1955 |
|Citizenship||Iranian and British (dual)|
|Alma mater||University College London|
Chairman at Metalloinvest 
|Net worth||$2.9 billion (July 2014)|
Ardavan Farhad Moshiri (Persian: اردوان فرهاد ﻣﺸﻴﺮى) born 18 May 1955) is a British-Iranian businessman and investor, who resides in Monaco. Moshiri owns and has shares in numerous steel and energy companies in the UK and Russia.
Moshiri and longstanding business partner Alisher Usmanov are co-owners of Red & White Holdings, which bought 14.65% of the shares in Arsenal Football Club from former club vice-chairman David Dein in August 2007. On 18 September 2007, Red and White Holdings increased their stake in Arsenal to 21%, and on 28 September 2007 to 23%, a week after Moshiri announced that he wanted at least a 25% holding in the football club. As of June 2012, Red and White Holdings have acquired at least 29.72%. Arsenal managing director Keith Edelman told BBC Radio 5 Live, "They've said previously they are not going to make a bid for the company and they want to be long-term shareholders."
-  Archived July 14, 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- #602 Farhad Moshiri - Forbes, Forbes.com. Accessed July 31, 2014.
- "Business: Washington Post Business Page, Business News". Washpost.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-09-05.
- More about Farhad Moshiri. And is it David Dein's ego vs Arsenal's interest?. Footy24/7. Retrieved 20 September 2008.
-  Archived January 31, 2010 at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|