From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Criticism and awards|
Farida Diouri (1953 – August 8, 2004) was a Moroccan novelist. She began to write at age 40, and her first novel, Vivre dans la dignité, ou mourir was selected for the Grand Atlas Prize, organized by the French Embassy in Morocco.
- Vivre dans la dignité, ou mourir, 1993
- Dans tes yeux, la flamme infernale, l'Harmattan, 2000.
- L'Ange et la misère, Paris Harmattan, 2002.
- Bennani, Abdelouahid (February 11, 2013). "Regard sur les ouvrages de l'écrivain Farida Diouri". Le Mag. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Farida Diouri" (in French). L'Harmattan. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
|This article about a Moroccan writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|