|Founder||Grand Reward Education and Entertainment (GREE)|
|United States, Japan, United Kingdom|
|C W Tsai (CEO)|
|Products||Electric, acoustic and classical guitars, basses|
|Parent||Grand Reward Education and Entertainment (GREE)|
Farida Guitars is a Chinese musical instruments brand. Farida, launched in 2004, is part of the Grand Reward Education & Entertainment (GREE) portfolio of brands. GREE was founded in 1995, and is based in Guangdong Province. It produces OEM instruments for a selection of other brands in its 120,000 sq. ft. factory. On average, it produces around 13,000 guitars per month.
Farida Guitars are distributed around the world under license. In the US, distribution is handled by famed vintage stringed instrument retailer Elderly Instruments, Inc. In the UK, distribution is handled by Dawsons Music. Instruments manufactured include electric, acoustic and classical guitars and basses.
- Factory on Farida Guitars
- Contact dealers on Farida website
- "Farida". Farida (official website). Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- www.prettygooddigital.com (2012-04-22). "Farida Signature Guitars | Frank TurnerFrank Turner". Frank-turner.com. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "Freddie's Guitar Now On Sale — THE VACCINES — News". Thevaccines.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- Little, Guy (21 November 2013). "Farida A-62 Jamie MacColl". Acoustic Magazine. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Harvey, Steve (31 March 2011). "Farida SF-55CE Sandi Thom". Music Radar. Retrieved 24 June 2014.