|Founded||Guangdong Province, China|
|C W Tsai (CEO)|
|Parent||Grand Reward Education and Entertainment (GREE)|
Farida, launched in 2004, is part of the Grand Reward Education & Entertainment (GREE) portfolio of brands. GREE was founded in 1995, and is based in Guangdong Province in China. It produces OEM instruments for a selection of other brands in its 120,000 sq. ft. factory. On average, it produces around 13,000 guitars per month.
Farida Guitars are distributed across the world under license. In the USA, distribution is handled by famed vintage stringed instrument retailer Elderly Instruments, Inc. In the UK, distribution is handled by Dawsons Music.
- "Farida". Farida (official website). Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- www.prettygooddigital.com (2012-04-22). "Farida Signature Guitars | Frank TurnerFrank Turner". Frank-turner.com. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- "Freddie's Guitar Now On Sale — THE VACCINES — News". Thevaccines.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-06-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Little, Guy (21 November 2013). "Farida A-62 Jamie MacColl". Acoustic Magazine. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Harvey, Steve (31 March 2011). "Farida SF-55CE Sandi Thom". Music Radar. Retrieved 24 June 2014.