The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Farkash Gallery collection (Hebrew: גלריית פרקש) is the largest collection in the world of vintage historical Israeli posters. The collection contains posters from time period ranging from pre-state Israel (the Yishuv) to the present day. The collection was founded in 1948 by the Farkash family and is located in Old Jaffa. Today the Farkash Gallery is run by Aharon Farkash.
The collection includes among other things military posters, political posters, advertisements and movie promotions.
- REVOLUTION OR TERROR? VINTAGE POSTERS AND ARTICLES BY LEADING ACADEMY AND PUBLIC FIGURES. Farkash Gallery Publish 2002.
- COLLECTION OF VINATGE POSTERS OF MAY 1ST IN ISRAEL (HEBREW). Farkash Gallery Publish 2003.
- VINTAGE PHOTOS BOOK OF YOM KIPPUR WAR BATTLES IN SINAI (HEBREW). Uri Dan And Farkash Gallery 2003.
- THE ROAD TO ISRAEL’S INDEPENDENCE, COLLECTION OF ISRAELI MEMORABILIA ITEMS (HEBREW). Haatzmaut Road Publish 2008
- HISTORICAL PHOTOGRAPHS ALBUM OF ISRAEL’S OLD CITY OF JAFFA. Farkash Gallery Publish 2015.
- TEL AVIV, ONCE UPON A TIME, HISTORICAL PHOTOGRAPHS ALBUM OF THE FIRST HEBREW CITY. Farkash Gallery Publish 2015.
- HAIM BSERET The album of Israeli cinema 1913 To 2014. Farkash Gallery Publish 2016
- Peleg, Yaron (2008). Israeli Culture Between the Two Intifadas: a Brief Romance. University of Texas Press. pp. 136–9.
- Art Museums and Galleries in Israel: Israel Museum, Ein Harod, Bauhaus Center, L. A. Mayer Institute for Islamic Art, Tel Aviv Museum of Art. Textstream. 2010.
- Press, Sarah (October 10, 2003). "Yom Kippur War Exhibit Opens". The Jerusalem Post.