Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145371.06 g·mol−1|
|(what is this?)|
This drug was developed by Morphotek, Inc.
Mechanism of action
Farletuzumab uses the following mechanisms of action:
- Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- Complement-dependent cytotoxicity
- Inhibition of interaction between FRα and Lyn kinase
- Induces cell death associated with autophagy
Common adverse effects include hypersensitivity reactions, fever, chills, headache, fatigue, and diarrhea.
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The Usan Council - Farletuzumab, American Medical Association.
- Sato S, Itamochi H (2016-03-07). "Profile of farletuzumab and its potential in the treatment of solid tumors". OncoTargets and Therapy. 9: 1181–8. doi:10.2147/OTT.S98242. PMC 4789847. PMID 27022278.
- Clinical trial number NCT00738699 for "Phase II Efficacy and Safety Study of MORAb-003 in Platinum-Resistant or Refractory Relapsed Ovarian Cancer" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Clinical trial number NCT00849667 for "Phase III Efficacy and Safety of MORAb-003 in Subjects With Platinum-sensitive Ovarian Cancer in First Relapse" at ClinicalTrials.gov