Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up farm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A farm is an area of land or water that is primarily devoted to agricultural or aquacultural processes.
Farm may also refer to:
- Wind farm, for the production of electricity by means of turbines
- Prison farm, a facility where prisoners perform hard labor
- Ant farm, a toy to see living ants in
- Server farm, a clustered group of computer servers
- Farming, a strategy for acquiring resources in a video game; see: Gold farming
Other uses include:
- Farm Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Farm Sanctuary, an organization which cares for rescued farm animals
- Farm team, a team providing experience and training for young players
- Farm (revenue leasing), "Farming out" a tax or rent or other revenue, for a governing power to lease to someone the right to collect that revenue
- Farm (album), an album by the alternative rock band Dinosaur Jr.
- Farmer (disambiguation)
- Farming (disambiguation)
- The Farm (disambiguation)
- FARMS, Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.