Farmers Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.07 sq mi (93.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.02 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.14%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||11/sq mi (4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61441, 61459, 61482|
|GNIS feature ID||0428992|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.07 square miles (93.4 km2), of which 36.02 square miles (93.3 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.14%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Table Grove (northeast half)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Barker, Laurel Hill, Temple and Zoll.
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Farmers Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Mound Township, McDonough County||Harris Township||Cass Township|
|New Salem Township, McDonough County||Bernadotte Township|
|Eldorado Township, McDonough County||Vermont Township||Pleasant Township|